[dundee-history] The Mars - photo and write up from Scott Wilson

  • jimjar@ozemail.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 1999
      David Connor has very helpfully highlighted Scott Wilson's page with a splendid photo and short write up on the Mars. Great work !

      Please make a point of visiting our Links on our Home page - I have added this URL to our existing Links. Everyone can do this. If you have any Favourites you would like to share - please pop them in to our List of Links.

      You should also have a look at our vault where I have popped a couple of images of the Mars boys out wrowing which Bill Owen sent to me . Also an
      image of early Princes St sent to me as a tease by our latest new member Andrew Ramsay Nicoll some months ago. Welcome Andrew, glad to see you inside
      these portals ! Again, we have plenty of space, if you have any files or images of Old Dundee, why not consider placing them in our Vault. It really
      is dead easy.

      As ever Jim R Eumundi, Qld., Oz

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dundee-history