Veeder Root at Gourdie

  • Ivo
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 7, 2003
      Hi group,
      Is the Veeder Root factory at Gourdie still in operation.
      Catherine

    • Lair Behr
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 8, 2003
        Veeder is also a Dutch surname...what does/did the factory produce?

        --- Ivo <cvj@...> wrote:

        > Is the Veeder Root factory at Gourdie still in operation.

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • dave perks
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 8, 2003
          Batteries

        • Grant E. L. Buttars <G.Buttars@tesco.net>
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 8, 2003
            --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "dave perks" <banjo046@s...>
            wrote:
            > Batteries

            No, that was Vidor. Veeder Root was an engineering company, indeed
            it still is, only not in Dundee (see www.veeder.com). The company
            locally became TVI Europe Ltd after a management buyout (see
            www.tvieurope.co.uk). They have since merged with another company.

            Grant Buttars

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Lair Behr
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 10, 2003
              thanks, to you, both

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com
            • Bill
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 17, 2003
                Can you give me any information on St. Mary's Chapel in Lochee,Scotland?
                Does it still exist?
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 21, 2003
                  We are unable to sign on to this. Can you advise?

                  thanks

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 22, 2003
                    --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <photobill@p...> wrote:
                    > We are unable to sign on to this. Can you advise?

                    Bill,

                    You seem to replying to your own message. What are you trying to
                    sign on to?