West Links, Broughty Ferry

  • audrey_stephens
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2002
      I've been researching my family history and one of my ancestors
      lived at 38 Links Cottage, Broughty Ferry (in 1892). I've tried to
      find out where this was but have had no luck. I was wondering if
      anyone could help regarding its location. Thanks :-)
    • Grant E. L. Buttars
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2002
        Links Cottages sit on the north side of Castle Street. They seem to
        be numbers 81, 83 and 85 in 1967.

        Grant Buttars
      • thumbody44
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2003
          Grant, my great-grandparents lived at 50 Links Cottages, can you tell
          me if the buildings are still there? I have a cousin coming over in
          Septemeber and want to pass on this info to him.

          Pat Brown Turner

          --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, "Grant E. L. Buttars"