Morgan academy

  • hectorwallace
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2002
      I would love to acquire, even pay for, a 1972 copy of the Morgan
      magasine. Can anyone help please?
      Hector
    • Grant E. L. Buttars
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2002
        Hecort,

        In the aftermath of last year's fire, I believe Morgan FPs in
        particular have been trying to amass as much material as they can
        relating to the school. You may find that 'spare' magazines are a
        bit thin on the ground. Have you looked at the Morgan FPs' site:
        http://www.morganacademyfp.co.uk/

        Regards,

        Grant Buttars

        --- In dundee-history@y..., "hectorwallace" <hectorwallace@h...>
        wrote:
        > I would love to acquire, even pay for, a 1972 copy of the Morgan
        > magasine. Can anyone help please?
        > Hector
      • hector wallace
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2002
          Hi Grant,
          Thanks for the email. Yes I have tried the FP's site. One will turn up
          sometime!
          Hector