RE: [dundee-history] Dundee Hibs

  • Viv Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
      Curious about Hibs

      Is this Gaelic or what? Does it have a meaning or
      should it be HIBS (H.I.B.S.) and stand for something?

      ,-._|\ Viv Martin, PO Box 341, Mentone, Victoria, Australia 3194
      / Oz \ Ph.03 9583 5372 ~ Mobile 0419 310 235. Member of
      \_,--.x/ Melbourne PC User Group Inc.,CAV,AIGS,GSV,Martin FHS,
      v various world FHS. Accredited Quicken/QuickBooks trainer.

      .

    • grant_buttars
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
        > Curious about Hibs
        >
        > Is this Gaelic or what? Does it have a meaning or
        > should it be HIBS (H.I.B.S.) and stand for something

        Hibs = Hibernian = Irish

        Regards,

        Grant