Re: Splits and Reunions of the Church of Scotland 1560-1929

  • daddodd1
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19 6:46 AM
      --- Many, many thanks for the replies regarding Seceeders. I knew
      what the broader definition is, but wanted a definition applicable to
      the Scottish Old Parochial Registers references and you surely gave
      it to me with that marvelous website. I am not sure I want to go
      into the various theological philosophies, so that chart worked very
      well. I guess from today's perspective, that was much-ado-about-
      nothing, but to them it was basic. And religious differences are
      what settled America, including fleeing Presbyterians. Thanks much.
      Madeline