Re: [dundee-history] Digest Number 265

  • Carol Vaughan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2002
      > From: john Taylor <hugh.t@...>

      Shug/Hugh,

      Saw your name on the Dundee History site and wondered whether you or your
      family were related to mine.
      My Father's name was also John Taylor.
      He was born in 1915, the only son of John and Jane Strachan Reid.
      His father was killed in France in June 1917.
      I recently received a copy of a family tree taken from the family bible which
      shows that two of my Father's Uncles, William and Peter, emigrated to Akron,
      Ohio and raised families there.
      If you or any other Taylors out there are interested, I will give you more
      names and information.
      Carol Taylor.

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com