emails

  • alexinak@telstra.easymail.com.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2002
      What is all the gobledegook on the emails.?

      I am a very new player with avery old computer and am suddenly finding it difficult to read the mail from Dundee history site. Maybe this lady and her computer are now too outdated!!
      Ina.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2002
        At 12:50 PM 18/02/2002 +1100, Ina wrote:
        >What is all the gobledegook on the emails.?
        >
        > I am a very new player with avery old computer and am suddenly finding
        > it difficult to read the mail from Dundee history site. Maybe this lady
        > and her computer are now too outdated!!

        G'Day, Ina,

        Nothing outdated about your computer, or it's much respected operator.

        We have a bit of a short term problem, with a very new member, who somehow
        or other is creating needless concerns, with the inclusion of HTML coding
        in his messages. Like JR kept saying in Dallas "I'm working on this Daddy !".

        Hopefully this problem will be resolved toute suite.

        Jimmie