pubs

  • alexinak@telstra.easymail.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2002
      There was a pub in Dudope St. towards theHilltown end, called the Dudope Pub. The building was like an extended But and Ben.It looked to be in original condition on the outside, but I am told it had been renovated inside.My usually reliable source says it was first liceced in 17 something.
      When we left Dundee in 1965 it was still trading.We lived in the Ferry Rd, around the corner from South Baffin St. and passed Antons Bar evertime I went to town.

      Regards Ina.