Local Railway History - Book List

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2001
      Doon the Toon has already very helpfully given us details of two books
      published by the Oakwood Press, which he has in his collection - "Dundee &
      Newtyle Railway", ISBN 085361 4768, and also "Railways of Dundee"
      ISBN 0 85361 482 2. There is a third little book in the List recently
      published by Oakwood Press -
      "Arbroath & Forfar Railway, Dundee to Forfar Direct, and the Kirriemuir
      Branch" ISBN 0 85361 545 4

      I only have the first book in my collection, but it is full of interest re
      the politics and financial interests of the time, and of the engineering
      work undertaken.

      Jimmie