      From: William Lonie [mailto:wlonie@...]
      Sent: 19 December 1999 17:58
      To: dundee-history@...
      Cc: vackroyd@...
      Subject: [dundee-history] Parker Street

      I looked up the Dundee Directory for 1926-27. Could not find a greengrocer.
      At #7 was Mrs Rose White a fruiterer. # 8 Miss Jemima Whitton confectr.
      There were two bakers Alexander Nicoll at # 8 and Thomas Phillips at # 12.
      Film has gone back to Salt Lake so I can't do any more look-ups.
      Regards
      Bill

      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~wlonie/Index.htm

      From: vackroyd@... <vackroyd@...>
      To: dundee-history@... <dundee-history@...>
      Date: Friday, October 01, 1999 4:50 PM

      >This would be a long time ago but my cousin was wondering if anyone
      >remembers a greengrocer's on Parker Street, just around the corner
      from
      >Lochee Road? He used to be taken there as a child (somewhere
      between
      >1925-30) and remembered the grocer as being very kind. Would anyone
      be
      >familiar with that area??
      >
      >Valerie

      -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/dundee-history/?m=1