      Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 2:37 PM
      Subject: Re: [dundee-history] Re: File - New Members welcome.doc

      BUSTERS USED TO BE SOLD IN DUNDEE BY TEENY Mcgregor  she jhad a tent that she used to erect in Thorter ROW ACROSS THE STREET FROM WHERE SHE LIVED, they were the best chips and peas that you  could find anywhere. SHE On LY SERVED THEM ON SATURDAY .I wish I could have some now.

      ,
      Sent from Samsung tablet

      From: sandrasmith1958@...
      Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 17:33:22 +0100

      I still make stovies.Very filling esp on a cold winters day but tattie soup and Busters come a close
      second!!

      BYE
        SANDI