3034Re: [dundee-history] Re: File - New Members welcome.doc

  • sandrasmith1958
    Oct 8, 2013
      Chips and peas. You can buy the peas in packets and chips are proper chips. You can still get them from the chip shop but it doesn't taste the same as home made

      Sent from my iPad

      On 8 Oct 2013, at 10:54 pm, PATRICIA PARKER <aldiexja@...> wrote:

      ok, got stovies, and tatie soup but what are busters?

      Starve the Fear; Feed the Faith!

      To: dundee-history@yahoogroups.com
      From: sandrasmith1958@...
      Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 17:33:22 +0100
      Subject: Re: [dundee-history] Re: File - New Members welcome.doc

      I still make stovies.Very filling esp on a cold winters day but tattie soup and Busters come a close
      second!!

      BYE
        SANDI