3009Nick Darke is out of the office.

  • Nick Darke
    May 24, 2013
      I will be out of the office starting 23/05/2013 and will not return until
      03/06/2013.

      Disclaimer
      The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.
      Saatchi & Saatchi Group Limited, Registered in England and Wales, Registration Number 231824, Registered Office Address: 80 Charlotte Street, London, W1A 1AQ, England