2951Re: [dundee-history] Re: Introduction

  • Jenny Blain
    Jan 3, 2013
      Thanks all for your welcome!
      Jimmie, I lived in Hathersage for a couple of years, before moving into the outskirts of Sheffield.

      Best regards,
      Jenny

      On 31/12/2012 23:38, jimrob_009 wrote:
      Welcome on board Jenny - It is many moons ago when I used to stay at Hatherstage, in a lovely pub, when visiting steelworks in Sheffield, in the 1960/70 period. United Steel, ESC, Sam Fox,were each developing, and Davy-United and Brightside were building the rolling mills for them. My Robertson Family wandered far and wide from Dundee - and I will ask Members to point their browsers at http://jimjar.net/ROBERTSON/RobertsonWanderings/index.html This sketches out our travels around India, the USA, Australia over the past 150 years or so. I hope the links works foro all. Jimmie

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic