      From: jimrob_009 <jimjar@...>
      Subject: [dundee-history] Re: Introduction
      To: dundee-history@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, 31 December, 2012, 23:38

      --- In dundee-history@yahoogroups.com, Jenny Blain <jenny.blain@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > Just to introduce myself, I'm Jenny Blain; I was born and grew up in
      > Dundee though it's been a good while since I lived there,

      Welcome on board Jenny - It is many moons ago when I used to stay at Hatherstage, in a lovely pub, when visiting steelworks in Sheffield, in the 1960/70 period. United Steel, ESC, Sam Fox,were each developing, and Davy-United and Brightside were building the rolling mills for them.

      My Robertson Family wandered far and wide from Dundee - and I will ask Members to point their browsers at
      http://jimjar.net/ROBERTSON/RobertsonWanderings/index.html

      This sketches out our travels around India, the USA, Australia over the past 150 years or so. I hope the links works foro all.

      Jimmie

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic