      Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 1:24 PM
      Subject: Re: [dundee-history] File - Welcome.doc

      Hi there
      I have just recieved your welcome letter and was very interested in this paragraph:

      You have just been subscribed to a growing band of Dundee istory History researchers

      who are exploring the benefits of a free exchange of family history data -

      on the Internet - in a friendly local environment.

      I am very interested the Family History part as I myself have been researching my family history for many years now. I also run my own Family History Website.
      I would be interested to hear from anyone who is research the following names: Gordon and Spence my immediate family and many, many more that I have discovered. I am also very keen to take part in any exchange of information through your site.
      I look forward to hearing more.