2421Re: [dundee-history] Blackness address

  • Anne Ide
    Dec 3, 2006
      At thet point, Blackness Road consisted of 3 or 4 storey stone-built tenements, dating from the 1800s.
      Some had inside toilets, others had shared facilities. The occupants would be mainly mill workers from the surrounding factories.
      Anne

      John G Duffus <jackieduffus@...> wrote:
      Hi Ruth,

      80 Blackness Road was between Kincardine Street and Watsons Lane
      which to my knowledge is knocked down.

      regards
      John