      From: Michael Bolik
      To: kellybpgg@... ; dundee-history@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 2:09 PM
      Subject: Re: [dundee-history] Claverhouse ponds

      I think these are connected to the old bleachfield. Probably best to get
      hold of Enid Gauldie's work on Dundee bleachfields - I'm sure she
      mentions Claverhouse.
      Michael

      Michael Bolik
      Assistant Archivist
      Archive Services
      University of Dundee
      Dundee DD1 4HN
      tel. +44 (0)1382 384095
      fax. +44 (0)1382 385523
      www.dundee.ac.uk/archives

      Please remember to bookmark our Home Page. Those with Yahoo IDs will be able to view our Archives of Messages,Files, and Bookmarks. Go to: