1962161 OVERGATE DUNDEE 1928

  • tescosouthend
    Dec 1, 2003
      Could anyone out there help me. My Grandparents lived at 161
      Overgate in 1928 Francis Joseph Smith and Annie nee McPhee the year
      they were married. I am trying to find out about their family they
      had 13 children and I was wondering what school the children would
      have gone to presuming they stayed at that address. Also does anyone
      know of any names of convents schools in 1940s apparently my mother
      went to one for a time. If anyone could find out anything I would be
      so grateful as I never knew any of my family. Thanks!

      Lorna
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic