1938New Member

  • Mark Henderson
    Oct 14, 2003
      Message follows this disclaimer
      This email and any files transmitted with it is confidential and intended solely
      for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
      intended recipient, you must not read, copy or disseminate the information
      or take any action in reliance on it and it would be appreciated if you would
      also notify the sender by reply email and then delete this email immediately.
      All messages passing out of this gateway are checked for viruses but
      Dundee City Council strongly recommends that you check for viruses using
      your own virus scanner as the Council will not take responsibility for any
      damage caused as a result of virus infection.

      I've read many of the articles posted in the Group over the past few months.
      (as a Guest Member!).

      Hope I'm able to offer some info. to other folk in return for the info I've got
      from the Group through the various articles over the months.

      My main forte is probably knowlege of the railways in/around Dundee - some of
      which aren't there anymore. (former Secondman/Train Driver).

      Regards
      Mark Henderson
      Apologies to everyone for the disclaimer that my employer prefixes into every
      email.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic