1719Re: [dundee-history] Re: New Member

    May 5, 2003
      At 09:21 05/05/2003 +0000, steaphris wrote:
      >Well, that was a nice welcome.

      Hi there, I cannot work out what Broughty has to do with Spam, an
      overworked expression, if ever there was one! You will find that we are
      actually a good warm heaerted crowd, always ready to help those in need of
      guidance, and often times, with quite detailed questions, especialy re
      locality issues.

      Having a Yahoo ID as you do, steaphis, you can gain access to our home page
      where there are a good number of Files, and helpful links. you can also
      access the Message Archives, in which over the years, the Law has featured
      quite often. Make the most of your association with this Group, and enjoy it.

      Jim Robertson, Eumundi, Qld., Oz,
      http://jimjar.net/Angus
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic