1415Define Seceder?

  • daddodd1
    May 5, 2002
      I just joined this list in the hopes someone can clarify what the
      term "seceder" actually means. While doing genealogical research I
      have run across many of my ancestors who were baptized in the Seceder
      or Associate or Antiburgher congregations. I assume all those terms
      are synonyms for the same rituals? These ancestors generally lived
      in Fife and Perth between say 1750 and 1820. Can someone help?
      Madeline (ignore that DadDodd thing...I'm using my husband's Yahoo
      account!)
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic