Misc FREE STUFF for pick up TONIGHT! (Riverside)

  • Noelle
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2005
      Hello all,

      My mom set a bunch of stuff out on the street to be taken to the
      landfill tomorrow. Feel free to drop by my house between now and
      eight/nine-ish tomorrow morning (when I'm assuming the workers will
      be here to haul the stuff away).

      I've compiled a short list of the items:

      couple bar stools
      chairs
      a plant stand
      a children's pool/game table
      christmas decorations
      several dressers
      a BBQ
      a toddler mattress (can be converted into a window seat)
      heavy duty metal shelf
      girls tricycle
      wooden chest
      exercise machine

      Taking the 60 freeway west, I'm off the Valley Way exit. E-mail me
      for my home address.

      -Noelle
    • GrannyInOregon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2005
        Where in the world is Riverside?

        --
        Thank you,

        Linda
        Please give me time to respond to your email.