Re: [dumpsters4you] group up

  • oddoppo
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2005
      Sorry to hear it. Guess I haven't been diving much anyway.
      But it was fun to meet you and hope you stay in touch,
      from time to time.

      Deborah

      --- Diving Ga Couple <divinggacouple@...> wrote:

      > We are not going to be able to take care of this group
      > anymore...for
      > personal reasons :( If there is anyone out there who
      > would like to
      > take over this group, please email us and let us know
      > that one you
      > would like to take it over and what you think you might
      > could do
      > with this group. We will pick the best and let everyone
      > know...if
      > we dont get any answers by Sunday night we will have to
      > delete this
      > group, we hope that we dont have to do that. :( As
      > always it was a
      > pleasure talking to each one of you and we hope that you
      > ill have
      > many finds in your dives.
      >
      > Michael and Laura

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Bob Boyce
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
        --- In dumpsters4you@yahoogroups.com, "Diving Ga Couple"
        <divinggacouple@y...> wrote:

        > We are not going to be able to take care of this group
        anymore...for
        > personal reasons :( If there is anyone out there who would like to
        > take over this group, please email us and let us know that one you
        > would like to take it over and what you think you might could do
        > with this group. We will pick the best and let everyone know...if
        > we dont get any answers by Sunday night we will have to delete this
        > group, we hope that we dont have to do that. :( As always it was a
        > pleasure talking to each one of you and we hope that you ill have
        > many finds in your dives.
        >
        > Michael and Laura

        Sorry to hear this. You could always leave the group running and then
        check in whenever you do get time again.

        On another note, I had the greatest find several weeks ago and
        totally forgot to come here and post about it. Someone set a
        Wurlitzer organ out by the dumpsters, and it was in excellent
        condition. As luck would have it, I happened to be driving my van at
        the time. It took me and 2 other people to load the thing into the
        back of my van, but it was well worth it. I tested it out when I got
        it home. Besides just needing some cleaning in the volume control
        pedal, it works great.

        Bob