Monday Night

  • Daniel Gow
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008

      Hi!

      The going plan, as far as I’ve heard, is Panera for tomorrow night :-).

      See ya there!
      Dan

    • Alexandra Brier
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
        I am soo going to try and be there! hopefully this week hubby's work will behave and he will be home in time for me to go.

        ~alex

        To: dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com
        From: danielgow@...
        Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 22:19:24 -0400
        Subject: [dulles_nanowrimo] Monday Night

        Hi!

        The going plan, as far as I’ve heard, is Panera for tomorrow night :-).

        See ya there!
        Dan

        Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.
      • Kristin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
          I'll be there, and probably on time (or early) for once.

          -Kristin

          --- In dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com, Alexandra Brier
          <alexandra_Brier@...> wrote:

          > I am soo going to try and be there! hopefully this week hubby's
          work will behave and he will be home in time for me to go.

          > ~alex
          >

          > To: dulles_nanowrimo@...: danielgow@...: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 22:19:24 -
          0400Subject: [dulles_nanowrimo] Monday Night

          > Hi!The going plan, as far as I've heard, is Panera for tomorrow
          night :-).See ya there!Dan

          > Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety.
          > http://www.windowslive.com/family_safety/overview.html?
          ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_family_safety_052008

        • Cyn
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
            Be sure to send happy vibes my way as you all eat good food and enjoy each other's company!  Dan didn't mention it, but I am in Kentucky this week, and therefore can't partake in the spectacularness that is Panera soup.  *pout*

            I'll see you all next week though.  If it's not a big deal, I wouldn't mind a Panera repeat.  I like Cosi okay, but I'm kind of growing tired of it. And  I haven't been to Panera in about three weeks or something now.  I want soup, or a sandwich, or maybe both!

            *smile*  Maybe I can log on tonight and be there with you in spirit!

            Bye for now!

            Cindi