Monday get together!

  • Cyn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2008
      We're shaking things up even more.  This coming Monday ( the 13th) we're going to meet at La Madeleine in the Reston Town Center.  So hopefully we'll see you there, 7pm.  Yes, this was my idea.  I wanna see what the place is like.

      Bye now.

      Cyn
    • Kristin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2008
        That sounds like fun :) I like the atmosphere at La Madeleine,
        although I can't remember what they have to eat. I do know they have
        yummy cake D:

        -Kristin