RE: Script Frenzy!

  • Daniel Gow
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008

      Hi!

      Did we settle on a location for the kick-off tonight?  I’m still open to either Panera.

      Dan

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
        Oops- Posted to the forums, guess I should have posted here, too.
        I'll be at the Fairfax Towne Center Panera tonight with Trace around 7!

        -Kristin

        --- In dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Gow" <danielgow@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi!
        >
        > Did we settle on a location for the kick-off tonight? I'm still open to
        > either Panera.
        >
        > Dan

      • Daniel Gow
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008

          The boards are acting up I think, or maybe it’s just me, but I swear I posted the same question last night that I did here this morning and it’s not there now.  And I don’t see anything new since a couple days ago from you on that thread.

          But that’s cool - 7 tonight at Fairfax works for me!

          Dan

          wrote:

          > Hi!
          >
          > Did we settle on a location for the kick-off tonight? I'm still open to
          > either Panera.
          >
          > Dan

        • Cyn
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
            I'll be tagging along with Dan, even though I'm not actually doing Script Frenzy.

            Cyn