Monday, Monday

  • mandolyn83
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2008
      Anyone going to be there? If work isn't too bad, I'm gonna show up
      around 7ish. :D
    • Alexandra Brier
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2008
        I am going to show up hopefully :)

        To: dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com
        From: mandolyn83@...
        Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 03:46:32 +0000
        Subject: [dulles_nanowrimo] Monday, Monday

        Anyone going to be there? If work isn't too bad, I'm gonna show up
        around 7ish. :D

      • Daniel Gow
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008

          Cindi and I should be there around 6:30.

          Dan

          Anyone going to be there? If work isn't too bad, I'm gonna show up
          around 7ish. :D

        • Cyn
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008
            We need to remember the fudge!

            On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 7:08 AM, Daniel Gow <danielgow@...> wrote:

            Cindi and I should be there around 6:30.

            Dan

            Anyone going to be there? If work isn't too bad, I'm gonna show up
            around 7ish. :D

          • minniemay9
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008
              I'll be there around 7-ish (depending on traffic and how badly the
              internet is distracting me from the time)

              ~Cristina

              --- In dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Gow" <danielgow@...>
              wrote:

              > Cindi and I should be there around 6:30.
              >

              > Dan

              Brier
              > Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 11:59 PM
              > To: dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: RE: [dulles_nanowrimo] Monday, Monday
              >

              > I am going to show up hopefully :)
              >
              > _____
              >
              > To: dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com
              > From: mandolyn83@...
              > Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 03:46:32 +0000
              > Subject: [dulles_nanowrimo] Monday, Monday
              >
              > Anyone going to be there? If work isn't too bad, I'm gonna show up
              > around 7ish. :D
              >

              > _____
              >
              > Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge
              with star
              > power. Play now!
              > <http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?
              icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_jan>

            • Rebecca
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008
                If work allows (fingers crossed!), I'll be there around 7, with
                chocolate (naturally). See y'all there,

                Rebecca

                --- In dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com, "mandolyn83" <mandolyn83@...>
                wrote:

                > Anyone going to be there? If work isn't too bad, I'm gonna show up
                > around 7ish. :D

              • Ray B
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008
                  I should be there around 7ish.

                  -Rachel

                  Posted by: "Alexandra Brier" alexandra_Brier@... alexandra_brier

                  Sun Mar 2, 2008 8:59 pm (PST)

                  I am going to show up hopefully :)

                • Randall Nordstrom
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008
                    Such a lovely day is today.
                    I'll be there sometime probably after 7:00

                    On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 12:26 PM, Ray B <aericura@...> wrote:

                    I should be there around 7ish.

                    -Rachel

                    Posted by: "Alexandra Brier" alexandra_Brier@...    alexandra_brier

                    Sun Mar 2, 2008 8:59 pm (PST)

                    I am going to show up hopefully :)

                    <*> Your email settings:
                       Individual Email | Traditional

                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                       (Yahoo! ID required)

                    <*> To change settings via email:
                       mailto:dulles_nanowrimo-digest@yahoogroups.com
                       mailto:dulles_nanowrimo-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                       http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  • thedragon1186
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008
                      ::mumbles something about a stupid research paper due tomorrow::
                      ~Nina