Novel in 90 Days

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
      http://community.livejournal.com/novel_in_90/profile

      I'm lookin' real innocent right now, yes I am...

      Seriously though, for those of us who resolved to finish a novel this
      year, here's a way that's just a little easier than the NaNoWriMo rush
      but still involves other, equally crazy people.
      And we can do it now. Whee! And post progress somewhere else if we'd
      rather nobody else know that we slacked off three days in a row and
      wrote nothing. Not that any of us would do that, of course.

      Hope y'all are having a Happy New Year!

      Rebecca
    • Daniel Gow
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008

        Nifty!

        I’ll try and get an outline drawn up this week for what I was originally going to write for NaNo but decided to drop because I wasn’t sure I could get it done in time.  And then somewhere find time to write enough to catch up and keep up with the 750 a day progress mark!

        Thanks!
        Dan

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
            This fits in nicely with my annual goal of finish an effing novel.
            It'll be nice to be writing with people outside of November!

            -Kristin

            --- In dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Gow" <danielgow@...>
            wrote:

            > Nifty!
            >
            > I'll try and get an outline drawn up this week for what I was originally
            > going to write for NaNo but decided to drop because I wasn't sure I
            could
            > get it done in time. And then somewhere find time to write enough
            to catch
            > up and keep up with the 750 a day progress mark!
            >
            > Thanks!
            > Dan

          • Daniel Doherty
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4, 2008
              This Novel in 90 looks neat. I missed out on NaNo completely because of life issues, but this should be easy in comparison.

              On a related note, I pulled up my novel for 2006 last night. I changed the story completely about half a dozen times, but one of those times was actually pretty good. I was really into it for several pages, and then it died off suddenly, and was replaced with a few-sentence story written to get word count credit out of a crappy essay I wrote for a class. <_<

              I wish I'd finished that.