RE: Write in tonight

  • Ray B
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2007
      There's a few other options too. Starbucks stays open till 11, and is a lot friendlier with power outlets and comfy chairs. And once the holiday rush is over, we can reclaim our old place at Borders. They're open to 10 or 11, although that's a high risk place for spending money. Oh well, you can never have too many books. I'd be up for continuing to write. I got some good momentum going with the novel this year, and it might be interesting to try and finish. I have to say though, no writing for a couple weeks for me... I need some recovery time.

      And thanks for the lasagne recipie. :)

      -Rachel