Re: Need encouragement!

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      I'd be happy to help out too! I tend to be a bit shy about commenting
      on other folk's work, but I've proofread for fellow Nano-ers before
      and could do that if you'd like. And hey, the best way to do
      something like this is while you're in the middle of a million other
      things. In the spirit of craziness, I salute you. :D

      Rebecca