The First Day of NOVEMBER!!!!

  • thedragon1186
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
      So, anyone planning to meet up tonight? Kick off the first writing day
      with a write-in? I was hoping that people would be meeting up at a
      time & place accesible to me...but have found nothing much so far.

      So, group! Any plans?

      ~Nina
    • Rebecca
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
        Hi Nina!

        I'll be at the usual Reston haunt until 9 tonight, hoping to make the
        5,000 word mark and probably successfully distracting myself with the
        help of the internet. But I'll have chocolate with me. :D

        Rebecca

        --- In dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com, "thedragon1186"
        <thedragon1186@...> wrote:

        > So, anyone planning to meet up tonight? Kick off the first writing
        day
        > with a write-in? I was hoping that people would be meeting up at a
        > time & place accesible to me...but have found nothing much so far.
        >
        > So, group! Any plans?
        >
        > ~Nina

      • thedragon1186
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
          Rebecca!!!
          The Panera, you mean? ...just double checking. Tonight I'm not 100%
          sure if I'll be able to come, one of my puppies is going in to have
          her teeth cleaned and for a minor surgery. So I'll be spending the
          day with her, while her anesthesia wears off. If she feels better
          towards the evening, then I'll go, but if not, I'll see you the
          next "write-in"!
          ~Nina

          P.S. - If I do come, I have chocolate to bring too =)