In Memory of....

  • mandolyn83
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      According to the news article on the Nano site (which I totally missed
      the first time around), the ML for the DC area passed away. :( She
      was a pretty awesome person from what I knew of her, and I'm sure her
      presence will be sorely missed this year.

      I think we should dedicate our novels to her this year.
    • Daniel Gow
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007

        I like that idea.  I saw the article on the site yesterday too, can’t seem to find it now though.

        Dan.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
          Yeah, they sent out a note thing to the DC group in May I think :(
          Sounds like a good idea to me.

          -Kristin
          --- In dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Gow" <danielgow@...>