Chris Baty in Fairfax

  • melydia
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007
      I don't know if any of you saw this, but Chris Baty is scheduled to be
      at Fall for the Book in Fairfax, 23-28 Sept.

      http://www.fallforthebook.org/

      Anybody going?

      --kate
    • Rebecca
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2007
        I'm certainly up for that. Wish he was speaking on Friday, but hey, I
        can just say I have an "emergency" to attend to (looking very innocent
        here)...

        Rebecca

        --- In dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com, "melydia" <melydia@...> wrote:

        > I don't know if any of you saw this, but Chris Baty is scheduled to be
        > at Fall for the Book in Fairfax, 23-28 Sept.
        >
        > http://www.fallforthebook.org/
        >
        > Anybody going?
        >
        > --kate

      • Kristin
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2007
          When is he speaking? I'm retarded and can't find it on the page, heh.
          But since I go to Mason anyways Im sure I'll be there.

          -Kristin

          --- In dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com, "Rebecca" <rlgow@...> wrote:

          > I'm certainly up for that. Wish he was speaking on Friday, but hey, I
          > can just say I have an "emergency" to attend to (looking very innocent
          > here)...
          >
          > Rebecca
          >

          > --- In dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com, "melydia" <melydia@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I don't know if any of you saw this, but Chris Baty is scheduled to be
          > > at Fall for the Book in Fairfax, 23-28 Sept.
          > >
          > > http://www.fallforthebook.org/
          > >
          > > Anybody going?
          > >
          > > --kate

        • minniemay9
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2007
            Someone should bring a tape-recorder for those of us who either have
            to work or have class!