Re: Write-ins!

  • melydia
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2006
      Will these September write-ins be at the same Sterling Borders we met
      at last November?
    • Diana Nielsen
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2006
        Yes they will! They've redone their cafe with more
        plugs so laptops are more than welcome!

        --- melydia <melydia@...> wrote:

        > Will these September write-ins be at the same
        > Sterling Borders we met
        > at last November?

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Cyn
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 16, 2010
          Hello all!  Sadly I missed last night's write-in, but I had an out of town friend in town.  So, according to my source there was talk of a weekly write-in.  I propose we go for this!  So if you're not busy on Wednesday night, come join us!  The location will most likely be at the Reston Town Center Panera, but that is subject to change (especially if we want a different view).  I'll try to keep nanostew.net updated with locations and what not, especially if anything changes.

          Wednesday nights
          7:00pm (feel free to come earlier or later)
          Reston Panera (unless otherwise noted)

          I'll plan on being there next week!  And knowing me I'll bring a book and not work on anything nano related whatsoever!

          Bye now,

          Cyn
        • Cyn