RE: Script Frenzy Kick Off

  • Daniel Gow
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007

      Yo!

      I’ll join ya tonight.  I might be a touch late though, 7-ish instead of 6:30, that kinda thing.  And this is not the Panera you, Becky, that lady we never heard from again, and I used to meet up at during last November, right?  This is the other one, just around the corner.  I’d hate to show up at the wrong one since they’re so close :-).

      And hey, there’s free stickers to be had; I can’t miss out on that!

      Dan.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
        You've got it. It's the other one. Playing the Panera field :)
        Maybe one day we'll find one that has good music and lacks small
        children running into walls, although that seems doubtful XD

        --- In dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Gow"
        <danielgow@...> wrote:

        > Yo!
        >
        > I'll join ya tonight. I might be a touch late though, 7-ish
        instead of
        > 6:30, that kinda thing. And this is not the Panera you, Becky,
        that lady we
        > never heard from again, and I used to meet up at during last
        November,
        > right? This is the other one, just around the corner. I'd hate
        to show up
        > at the wrong one since they're so close :-).
        >
        > And hey, there's free stickers to be had; I can't miss out on that!
        >
        > Dan.

      • Cyn
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
          I don't know if Mary and I are going to make it.  I'm still debating, so I might show up with or without a Mary in tow.  And I might not show up either.  I'm waffling.  I do have ideas for a get together tomorrow about which I'll post a new email for.

          Cyn