Script Frenzy?

  • angstschrei
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2007
      So I was browsing the NaNoWriMo site for the first time in ages (well,
      why would I? It's May, heh) and I noticed that they have the script
      frenzy site all up and it starts in June. Anyone doing the script
      version of NaNo? I might try it, but I've never written a script in
      my life. Then again, I had never tried to write a novel before my
      first NaNoWriMo november, either. But hey, it's only 20k words and we
      can work in pairs. That means it's easier!... right?

      -Kristin
    • Daniel Gow
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2007

        I’m going to give it a try - don’t know how far I’ll get, and likewise I’ve never done anything like it before.  I have a plot worked out (well…sort of…), and not much else planned for June.  :-)

        Dan.