Periodic Table of Storytelling

  • Cindi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2011
      I know this list isn't really used anymore, but thought people might get a kick out of this.

      Sent to you by Cindi via Google Reader:

      via Neatorama by John Farrier on 4/10/11

      deviantART user ComputerSherpa created a periodic table as a means of organizing the major tropes that can be found in popular stories. Pictured above is one small selection. When ComputerSherpa offered this to his classmates for critique, one cleverly suggested that it be used as a dartboard.

      Link

      Things you can do from here: