Not A Birthday Party!

  • Mary R.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2010
      Hey guys!

      I'm NOT having a birthday party, but I am having some friends over for cake next Wednesday the 21st.  If you'd like to come out and hang out, it should be fun.  It's kind of a pot luck, I'll have some snacks and stuff but you know how it is with being broke.  I will have cake though!  Some of my friends from school might come out too, so it could be fun.

      If nothing else, having some of you guys out would be nice.  If nobody from school shows up we'll play Trivial Pursuit ; )

      We might do that anyway...

      Mary
    • Diana Nielsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2010