2012 in theaters

  • Daniel Gow
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2009

      So it’s starting in the middle of NaNoWrimo, which seems appropriate given how crazy of a movie it looks plot-wise.  Is anyone interested in seeing 2012 on opening night (13th) or that weekend?

       - Dan

    • Cyn
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
        You know I'm up for seeing it!  Might have plans on Friday though, so maybe Saturday night instead?

        Cyn

        On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 6:41 PM, Daniel Gow <danielgow@...> wrote:

        So it’s starting in the middle of NaNoWrimo, which seems appropriate given how crazy of a movie it looks plot-wise.  Is anyone interested in seeing 2012 on opening night (13th) or that weekend?

         - Dan

      • the_mahravat
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
          I'm planning on catching it at Fairfax Corner on the 15th early or late afternoon. Won't know what time 'til next week though.

          Rebecca

          --- In dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Gow" <danielgow@...> wrote:

          > So it's starting in the middle of NaNoWrimo, which seems appropriate given
          > how crazy of a movie it looks plot-wise. Is anyone interested in seeing
          > 2012 on opening night (13th) or that weekend?
          >

          > - Dan

        • Daniel Gow
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 9, 2009

            Hi all,

            Quick update on this - the current plan is now to catch it on Monday night (the 16th), either in Reston or Fairfax depending on show-times, hopefully around 7-ish.

            - Dan