DCWG meetings

  • Cyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2008
      Hello everyone!  I apologize if you get this twice, I crossposted to the Dulles Nano group and the DCWG group.

      Currently the schedule for DCWG meetings is the first and third Saturday of the month.  We were thinking of adding a weeknight the 2nd and 4th whatever day of the month (so maybe the 2nd and 4th Tuesday).  I wanted to get some feedback on what days would be the best for people, especially those who can't make it to the weekend meets.  So please let me know what day would be good, and if you want to try one next week or not.  As far as time goes I figure 7pm to 9pm is good, you don't have to stay that long.  For now the meeting place would probably just be the Reston Town Center Panera, unless someone has a better suggestion.

      On the subject of meeting places - There is a Reston Community Center where I could rent a room for us to use.  It would cost $6/hour and I would ask that people bring a dollar if they wanted to chip in on the cost.  With these rooms we could book them in advance.  There are two locations, one at Lake Anne and one at Hunters Woods.  (http://www.restoncommunitycenter.com/about_location.shtml).  So let me know what you think of that, maybe we can work that out for January.  I think this would be a better option than trying to set up a time at the library.

      Thanks!

      Cyn