Website update

  • Cyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
      Hey guys!  I've added a new page to the NanoStew.net site.  It's NaNo Goodies!  There are a few icons on there and a 2008 calendar wallpaper that I did up as well.  Please go check it out and let me know if you like it.  If you have any ideas for other icons or wallpapers, or other fun goodies that I could add, let me know!

      Thanks!

      Cyn
    • Kristin
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
        Ha, I love the wallpaper and will definitely be using it. This also
        reminded me that I still owe you a flyer drawing, so I'll get that to
        you tonight more than likely.

        The site is really coming along- you've done a really nice job, Cyn :)

        Also, I'll take this opportunity to let you guys know that the library
        is booked for the next two Saturdays at the very least (I didn't ask
        about the Saturday after that, it seems to be their busy time), so we
        might have to go for Panera :/

        Kristin