Just a reminder...

  • Cyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      Hey everyone, just a reminder that we're meeting tonight at the Reston Library, 7:30 - 9:00, under the name of Dulles Creative Writing Group.  We're in one of the meeting rooms, our name should be on the schedule posted by the door if you don't want to ask where we are.  We'd love for some more people to show up.  So far tonight I think it will be me, Dan, and Kristin again.

      These meetups at the library are for actual writing.  Or possibly critiquing, or doing writing prompts/exercises or something.  So come on out and join us.

      Bye,

      Cyn