Monday night get together...

  • Cyn
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2008
      Hey everyone!  Anyone up for a get together tonight?  Dan and I were thinking Panera.  If someone has a hankering to go somewhere else, that's cool.  Just let us know!  Otherwise half of us will be sitting at Panera, and half of us somewhere else.  *smile*

      Today definitely feels like a Monday, it'll be good to hang out tonight.

      Bye!

      Cyn
    • Kristin
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2008
        Im definitely down, although I won't be there til 8ish again :)

        Kristin
        --- In dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com, Cyn <paperflowers@...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone! Anyone up for a get together tonight? Dan and I were
        > thinking Panera. If someone has a hankering to go somewhere else,
        that's
        > cool. Just let us know! Otherwise half of us will be sitting at
        Panera,
        > and half of us somewhere else. *smile*
        >
        > Today definitely feels like a Monday, it'll be good to hang out tonight.
        >
        > Bye!
        >
        > Cyn

      • Cyn
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2008