Harass the Park Ranger Day!

  • Daniel Gow
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2008

      Hi!

      We’re looking at doing a picnic next Saturday (9th) at Great Falls Park so we can harass Rachel on the job.  It obviously depends a little on the weather, but Saturdays are apparently better than Sundays, and we’re thinking 11:00 or 12:00 for people to show up.  In addition to the picnic we’re probably going to walk along the trail some and see the falls, so decent shoes would be a good idea if you want to join us.

      Byeeeee...
      Dan

    • Kristin
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
        That sounds like a lot of fun. I'll have to check to see which day
        this weekend my dad was planning to come by, but hopefully it's Sunday
        since I haven't been able to make anything in awhile. If I make it
        I'll be a little late because of aikido, though :(

        -Kristin
        --- In dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Gow" <danielgow@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi!
        >
        > We're looking at doing a picnic next Saturday (9th) at Great Falls Park
        > <http://www.nps.gov/grfa/> so we can harass Rachel on the job. It
        > obviously depends a little on the weather, but Saturdays are apparently
        > better than Sundays, and we're thinking 11:00 or 12:00 for people to
        show
        > up. In addition to the picnic we're probably going to walk along
        the trail
        > some and see the falls, so decent shoes would be a good idea if you
        want to
        > join us.
        >
        > Byeeeee...
        > Dan

      • Cyn
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 8, 2008
          Slight change of plans for the picnic.  We're thinking of starting at 1:00pm tomorrow.  So, if you can make it, please join us!

          Cyn

          wrote:

          > Hi!
          >
          > We're looking at doing a picnic next Saturday (9th) at Great Falls Park
          > <http://www.nps.gov/grfa/> so we can harass Rachel on the job. It

          > obviously depends a little on the weather, but Saturdays are apparently
          > better than Sundays, and we're thinking 11:00 or 12:00 for people to
          show
          > up. In addition to the picnic we're probably going to walk along
          the trail
          > some and see the falls, so decent shoes would be a good idea if you
          want to
          > join us.
          >
          > Byeeeee...
          > Dan

        • Diana Nielsen
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 8, 2008
            Unfortunately, I've been given extra responsibilities at work and now have to work Saturdays. I won't be able to make any events. :( Have fun guys.

            wrote:

            > Hi!
            >
            > We're looking at doing a picnic next Saturday (9th) at Great Falls Park
            > <http://www.nps. gov/grfa/> so we can harass Rachel on the job. It

            > obviously depends a little on the weather, but Saturdays are apparently
            > better than Sundays, and we're thinking 11:00 or 12:00 for people to
            show
            > up. In addition to the picnic we're probably going to walk along
            the trail
            > some and see the falls, so decent shoes would be a good idea if you
            want to
            > join us.
            >
            > Byeeeee...
            > Dan

          • Kristin
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 9, 2008
              Yeah, it looks like today is the day my dad's coming over, so I'll be
              missing (again D:) Does anyone plan to do anything monday? I'd like to
              hang out before we go out of town, and see if anyone wants anything
              from the gaming con :)

              Kristin

              --- In dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com, Diana Nielsen
              <mandolyn83@...> wrote:

              > Unfortunately, I've been given extra responsibilities at work and
              now have to work Saturdays. I won't be able to make any events. :(
              Have fun guys.

            • Daniel Gow
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 10, 2008

                Hey :-),

                What day are you guys heading out of town?  We could do a game night this week if you’re not off ‘till the weekend.

                Dan

                <mandolyn83@...> wrote:

                > Unfortunately, I've been given extra responsibilities at work and
                now have to work Saturdays. I won't be able to make any events. :(
                Have fun guys.

              • Kristin
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 11, 2008
                  Unfortunately, we're heading out first thing Wednesday morning. I
                  guess the con starts in Indianapolis on Thursday. If nothing's going
                  on this monday I'll just catch you all next time! Let me know if
                  anyone does want anything from gencon.