Monday night!

  • Cyn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2008
      Just thought I'd throw out a quick post to say that tonight is Potbelly night.  Wheee!

      Also, I'm going to pose a question to the group - What would everyone think if we switched our get togethers to every other week right now, instead of every week?  Maybe go back to the weekly stuff come Nano time.  It's just a suggestion and I'm curious what everyone thinks and so forth.

      Bye now,

      Cyn
    • Kristin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2008
        Yay potbelly!

        It wouldn't bother me if we switched, since I only really come to
        every other pretty much anyways. And we've got other random things
        that go on on weekends/game night/ etc, too.

        And come end of August I definitely won't be making more than every
        other monday, since gas is so expensive and I have evening classes
        that I'll be rushing from to get there by 8 and still have some time
        to chat with people.

        -Kristin

        --- In dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com, Cyn <paperflowers@...>
        wrote:

        > Just thought I'd throw out a quick post to say that tonight is
        Potbelly
        > night. Wheee!
        >
        > Also, I'm going to pose a question to the group - What would
        everyone think
        > if we switched our get togethers to every other week right now,
        instead of
        > every week? Maybe go back to the weekly stuff come Nano time.
        It's just a
        > suggestion and I'm curious what everyone thinks and so forth.
        >
        > Bye now,
        >
        > Cyn

      • Kristin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2008
          Change of plans for me :( Im going to have to skip potbelly tonight-
          I just got a call from my aunt who needs me to run some errands for
          her after work. Blah D:

          Enjoy the tasty subs and shakes for me :(

          Kristin

          --- In dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com, "Kristin"