1283Re: Write-ins!

  • Cyn
    Sep 20, 2010
      Okay, so this Wednesday, Reston Panera, 7:00pm (or whenever you feel like showing up!)

      Hope to see some people there!

      On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 5:57 PM, Cyn <paperflowers@...> wrote:
      Hello all!  Sadly I missed last night's write-in, but I had an out of town friend in town.  So, according to my source there was talk of a weekly write-in.  I propose we go for this!  So if you're not busy on Wednesday night, come join us!  The location will most likely be at the Reston Town Center Panera, but that is subject to change (especially if we want a different view).  I'll try to keep nanostew.net updated with locations and what not, especially if anything changes.

      Wednesday nights
      7:00pm (feel free to come earlier or later)
      Reston Panera (unless otherwise noted)

      I'll plan on being there next week!  And knowing me I'll bring a book and not work on anything nano related whatsoever!

      Bye now,

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic