      From: Cyn <paperflowers@...>
      Subject: Re: [dulles_nanowrimo] I miss you guys!
      To: dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 5:18 PM

      Well, I say we shoot for a Friday or Saturday then, so that the time difference isn't too much of a problem for most people.  Personally I think I'd prefer Friday night.  Or we could also do a mid day deal if we do it on Saturday or Sunday.

      So what do you all think?

      Cyn

      On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 4:25 PM, Randall Nordstrom <thefool76@gmail. com> wrote:

      This idea intrigues me as well.

      On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Diana Nielsen <mandolyn83@yahoo. com> wrote:

      I'm all for trying it. :) Just gotta pick a good day and time, and remember that we're 2 hours apart. XD