      From: Daniel Gow <danielgow@...>
      Subject: RE: [dulles_nanowrimo] I miss you guys!
      To: dulles_nanowrimo@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, October 26, 2009, 9:25 AM

      I’d be down for an AIM write-in :-)

      From: dulles_nanowrimo@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:dulles_ nanowrimo@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Cyn
      Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 11:13 AM
      To: dulles_nanowrimo@ yahoogroups. com

      Aww, sorry it wasn't as fun as our previous years.

      What if we all tried to plan an online writing session and set up a chat room through AIM at the same time?  Anyone else up for that?  I think it'd be fun - we could have mini word wars and stuff like that.  We just have to try and find a time that most people could do it.  Then we could all joke and write together.

      That's my suggestion!

      Hope the write ins are more fun - I think I'm going to dole out those stickers you gave me before you left!  *smile*

      Cyn

      On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Diana Nielsen <mandolyn83@yahoo. com> wrote:

      Seriously. We had our Kick-Off tonight and....it was boring and didn't last very long. I liked some of the things our MLs had done (we have 3...), but it wasn't fun as ours. :(

      And they give out swag as prizes. *pout* Where's the fun in that?

      I'm hosting my own write-ins and wondering if I shouldn't pass out my own swag again. :/ Or at least do the stickers for hitting goals. Dunno. :(

      You guys were so fun to be with, and I miss you guys! I'll stop crying now. >_>

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic